Bleeding from head after having shower. What could be the reason?

Hi I saw my friend yesterday and he told me recently he starts bleeding from the side of his head for no reason at all. He showed me a video of it bleeding and it streams down his face from what should be a hole only I looked at his head and he doesn t have any holes or injuries and he says the bleeding is constant and doesn t stem even if he applies pressure for an hour or so. He says it usually happens after he has a shower although its also happened when he s been at work at other times. Is there an explanation for this?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
I'm sorry for the symptoms your friend is suffering
It is seems your friend is suffering from any blood disorder so he need medical attention at least some blood test to see if it is a coagulation problem.
Hope my answer helps you