Bleeding from ears, blood on q-tip after showering. Symptoms cause of worry?

I put a q tip too far in my ear the day before yesterday. Last night after taking a shower, I was more careful with the q tip but there was blood on it. I can hear out of my ear fine but I noticed some more blood on my q tip today after showering. Should I be worried? Can I wait till Monday (today is Friday) to see the doctor or should I go to emergency room or what?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi I am Dr Ravinder Sharma ENT surgeon. On the basis of information provided it appears that your have a trauma in the outer part of ear canal. It will resolve in 3 to 5 days. However it will be appropriate to consult a ENT surgeon as examination is required to get the correct diagnosis

I hope this answers your concern
with regards
Ravinder Sharma