Bleeding from cut on forehead. Should I be concerned about shooting pain and sensitivity?

about 5 months ago I was beat up & knocked unconscious, when I came to I had blood running down the top of my head as I was laying down. I had a cut on my left side of my forehead starting in the eyebrow area & going up to about the middle of my forehead. Lately I have noticed when my sinus s or allergies are acting up my forehead seems to be more senitive. I have also noticed I have been having some shooting sharp pains on the left side of my head about the temple area. I noticed that the scar hurts in cold weather & when the wind is blowing hard (like i think I may have a nerve exposed). It hurts to squint in the sun or to raiser my eye brows . I didn t go to Dr, even though I probably needed stitches, I used to be a med aide so once i got the bleeding to stop I used stery streps to close the wound. I didn t go to Dr because I was embarassed, I wear hats now to hide my scar Do I need to be conscerned about these symptoms or occurances?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
There is no need to worry about the symptoms. Just relax and be calm, over-stressing about the symptoms aggravates the condition. So, it would be helpful that you concentrate on your work and daily activities. The body knows how to repair itself, just give it time to do so.
Alternatively, you can start taking Cap.Amalaki 2 caps twice a day, for rapid healing of your wounds.
Hope this answers your question.
Dr.Atique Ansari