Bleeding from back passage after miscarriage, can you give me any advice

Hi I had a missed miscarriage confirmed the Wednesday before last. I had an erpc the next day. On the following Monday I started to bleed heavier and bad cramps. I called the erpc and they said it can be normal after the procedure I had and just to take pain relief and relax. The next day and the Wednesday was worse. Then Wednesday just before bed I felt something massive pass. Went to a+e who think it was part of the second sac they thought was absorbed from my body. Yesterday I started getting more pain in the left hand side of uterus. A kind of contraction pain and blood is coming out from my back passage. It looks different to the blood coming out from the front. Plese can you give me any advice on this./ Thank you very much
Asked On : Mon, 9 Aug 2010