Bleeding for only a few hours after taking mtp abortion kit. Why has bleeding stopped this early?

I was pregnant with not more than 2-3 months pregnancy. i took the mpt abortion kit tableta. I took one tab of mifepristone of 200mg nothing happened then after 24 hours i took 2 tabs of misprostal 200mg each. In the morning it started bleeding with big cloths but it lasted only for 3-4 hrs. my bleding has stopped after this. sometimes some clothof blood is seen . it was day before yesterday that i had started using this kit. please help me as to why bleeding has stopped so fast?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012