Bleeding for days when period is not due. Why is it happening?

His I ve been bleeding for six days now when not due on my period for another 9 days so I started bleeding 15 days early???? I am in paid with my groin , pelvis and back. When I go to the toilet it s just stringy fresh blood hanging out if my vagina it is horrible, sometimes it be black blood hangin out and then when I wipe bright red blood on tissue too!!!!! Please help I am worried what it could be, when I know it is not a period. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer