Bleeding for a couple of weeks after surgical abortion. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test showing positive. From previous pregnancy?

Hi my name is antoinisha.i had a surgical abortion over a month ago,after my abortion I bled for about a week n a half.honestly I was having unprotected sex almost 2 days aftet abortion.i have started back bleeding like a period but lasting way longer then my usual petiod and tonight I took a urine test that appeared negetive for the first couple of minutes,then after a few more minutes I noticed that it was positive with a line on the t region u can barely see but its there.and im trying to figure out is it a new pregnacy r is the test still picking up from the abortion...please help
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012