Bleeding few days after taking plan b. Side effect or sign of approaching period?

Hello, I have a question regarding Plan B. My last period was from December 15-19 and my ovulation dates were from December 23-29, according to my period tracker. My boyfriend and I were engaging in foreplay on both January 4th and January 9th, in which we has oral sex and genital rubbing without closes on. There was no penetration besides fingering. On January 11th (the day my period was due), two days after my last sexual encounter with my boyfriend on January 9th, I took Plan B in fear that pre-cum might have been present when we were rubbing genital, although there was no genital to genital penetration. Today is January 14th, three days after I took Plan B and now I have a very light bleed . I just wanted to know if this light bleed could be a side effect of the plan b or is it the period I have been awaiting since January 11th?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013