Bleeding everywhere after sex, had periods 2 weeks ago, on birth control. Causes ?

I m a 19 year old girl who has been taking birth control for 5 months after the birth of my baby. I just got off my period 2 weeks ago and last night, an old boyfriend of mine and me had sex and when he pulled it out I was bleeding everywhere. Ive been bleeding ever since and its brownish blood not red..what could cause this? His penis is on the larger size and I wasn t wet when he put it in so could that have caused it? Please help..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013