Bleeding every alternate week after getting off the pill, have boils on back. Normal thyroid, hormonal levels, wbc count. What is the cause?

I was on the pill for two years, I came off of it in Nov 2011, my periods were fairly regular up until June, and I have been since having them every other week. I have also been having really bad problems with boils and spots, especially on my back which has become extremely embarrassing, I have never really had any problems with spots this badly since I was in my early teens. I am now 20years old, and I don t want to go back on the pill or be on regular antibiotics , I would like to know why my body is going through puberty again. I also have had my hormone levels checked, thyroids and everything is ok. White blood cell count ok.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012