Bleeding during urination, cramps in lower abdomen, back, clots. MTP kit used. Pregnancy termination successful?

Hi doc.. i used MTP Kit, which included 1 200mg mifepristone n 4 tabs f Misoprostol.. i was 7week concieving n wanted to terminate this. I took 1tab on day1 and after 24hrs took 2tabs f Misoprostol n in next 6hrs took d 3rd tab n 4th later after 4hrs. Doc., i bleeded only for 4hrs, after taking 2nd dose n der was severe cramps in my lower abdomen n back. Now i am al well n bleeding only wen i am going for urination. While pain during 1st 4hrs i bleeded ltl heavy with 2 quite big clots. PLZ Tel me doc have i successfully terminated my pregnancy or is der anything wrong happening. I took d medications as per my doc advised and al were taken orally.. is al wel with me?? I m very tensed as ppl normally say tht it pains very badly n Same was said to me by my doc.. plz let me Know if everything went successfully??
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013