Bleeding during sexual intercourse.

hellow,I was bleeding during sexual intercourse last night.what would cause this?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010

he may be too big and the bleeding will soon stop if you continue with the same partner. due to getting used to the size. If that doesnt stop you may have a bladder infection, a apendix problem or even an STD... go to the reg doc and see whats going on with ur body before matters get worse just to be sure

Anonymous's Response

will i get my next period if it happens?

Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Bleeding during sex can occur if there is a trauma or if you've had infection.. It is ideal that  you consult your doctor if the bleeding persists.. You may need a pap smear...