Bleeding during sex in pregnancy.

I have been married for 3 years, and iam pregnant now. Yesterday me and my husband has sex. I noticed that after some times there was slight spotting. I am very much worried. Iam now 3rd month. Is this normal. Should i need to get it checked
Asked On : Tue, 27 Oct 2009

Slight spotting after contact is a possibility after intercourse during first three months specially so if the placenta is low lying . Take rest and avoid IC till there is no more bleeding for a week atleast and the placental localization has been confirmed as not low lying. Should the scan reveal a low lying placenta , then avoid Ic throughout pregnancy or till a time when the placenta has naturally migrated towards the fundus (top ) of the uterus. Needless to say IC should be gentle to avoid any type of placental separation causing vaginal bleeding and jeopardy to the baby.

its better u do velocit test for pregnancy as during pregnancy.....u will not miss periods
its better to avoid sex during pregnancy. this can cause abortion. cant you avoid sex for few days.
during pregnancy there is increased blood supply for the growing uterus and sex during this period might cause small bleeding. it is advised to abstain sex during pregnancy, if not change of position is the alternative.
  Anonymous's Response
BUT its not for few days its 9 months so it mean no sex till 9 monthsss ????????