Bleeding during sex, have sore breast, back ache. History of miscarriages. Suggestion?

Hi I had a miscarriage the end of November last year, and the 30 the December my period started I have always had a 30 day cycle now in January I had unprotected sex once around about the 7 the after that I had problems with my weight, sore breasts, back ache then when my period was due I was 2 days late and I only bled for 2 days which to me was a normal flow. I have done loads of pregnancy tests all come back negative. I have still got same symptoms only now I have started bleeding during sex and just lately just after I m not due my period for another couple of days and this is different so I know its not that I would love any advice as I m starting to worry and feel scared. From Donna
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013