Bleeding during sex, burning clitoris, burning urination. Cause?

My boyfriend and I had sex last Tuesday and it was a lot more sex than we usually have in a day. During sex, about 10 minutes in, I began bleeding lightly, but it stopped shortly after. About an hour later we had sex again and the bleeding had stopped, but was replaced with a sort of painful burning around my clitoris. This burning has continued, more so when I urinate. What could've caused the vaginal bleeding and the burning around my clitoris?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013