Bleeding during sex, PAP smear HPV positive, colposcopy and biopsy negative. Why do I bleed?

Hi, I am a single mom about an year ago i haved. An abnormal pap smear i tested HPV positive them the doctor did a colpoScopy and the biopsy can back negative. But ever since them when ever I have sex intercourse with my partner I always bleed and I went back with my doctor and she check me for stds and everything came back negative .. I am getting every Day more and more worried about this and I already saw two differents doctors regarding this ... why do I bleed? And its only durong sex intercourse ...
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012