Bleeding during pregnancy, brown discharge. Does that mean I have a miscarriage?

Hi I am 5 week pregnant now and this will be my 3rd pregnancy I never experience any bleeding in early pregnancy before until this on I found dark red and brown blood in my pantie liner yesterday and went to the er they said they couldnt give me a ultra sound cause it s too early.the bleeding wasnt heavy like period it was a quarter size and it only lasted for about 15 min when I went home after the er I pee and wipe I see brown but nothing like clot or anything ...does that mean I have a miscarriage?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012