Bleeding during pregnancy. Ultrasound done. What could it be?

xI have been bleeding for about 26 days from the 23rd of march until today (18th April). At first i though it was a long period. My last period ended on the 25th of February. 4 days ago, I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive To make sure, the next day i visited the hospital and took another test which also came back positive. To know the reason for my bleeding during pregnancy, the doctor told me to get an ultrasound test, after two tests, one empty bladder, and one full.. the result was that my uterus is empty, with no residue of miscarriage. I am 19 years old and really confused as what could be happening, please help.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013