Bleeding during pregnancy. Took prontogest amp, duphaston. Flagyntyl, zisrocin to avoid infection. Any harm to fetus?

now i m pregnant this my first pregnancy now i m 27 week on ultrasound 2 weeks ago i suffered from drops of blood then i took prontogest amp and i m on duphaston my doctor told me today that i ve to take single dose of flagyntyl and zisrocin for fear of sub clinical infection which my cause pre term labor and give me spasmag for 2 weeks is this drugs may cause any harm to my featus ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013