Bleeding during pregnancy. Taken Primolut, Duphaston, tranexamic acid. Miscarriage?

I saw my lmp On 15th dec 2012. I comfirmed that am pregnant on 17/01/2013 on 24th of january I started to spotting to bleeding, I went to hospital to see 0G doc they scan me and gave me primolut injection , duphaston . 10mg duvaTion tranexamic acid and folic acid , and 2 progestron injection,I bleeded for 4 days but it was not a heavy flow. There were blood clots. Does it mean that my baby is intact or miscarriage has occur
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013