Bleeding during oral sex

My LMP is 16/7/2011 and i am pregnant recently during oral sex i got bleeding with a clot i also got dizziness is everything is normal or not does my baby got harmed or not
Asked On : Mon, 17 Oct 2011
Hello.Welcome.You have not mentioned the amount of blood.This bleeding could be because of local injury to you while doing oral sex.In any case you must consult your Gynec who can locally inspect and advice you accordingly.Good luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Richi,
Welcome to HCM.
First of all congratulations on conceiving.
By LMP you are 13 Weeks 3 days pregnant as of today. Since you had bleeding, it is advisable that you consult your obstetrician and get an ultrasound scan done to confirm that every thing is alright.
Drink plenty of fluids, as hard stools result in straining to pass stools which in turn could cause bleeding from vagina.
Adequate fluid intake with fresh fruits will loosen the stools thus avoiding straining to have bowel movement.
In all likely hood every thing should be fine.
Wish you and your child growing in your womb all the best.