Bleeding during masturbation. Sign of STD?

This is quite embarrassing _ But for the past couple days I ve been bleeding everytime I masturbate... My nails are a little long... An i think i might have scratched myself? I m not sure what it s suppose too mean.. I looked it up & I ve seen people explain it as being to rough or a signs of STD s. I ve never had this before & the last time I had sex was in May.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012

Thanks for the query

Bleed during masturbation can be seen in seminal vesiculitis.

Although STD is one of the cause of this,

But it may occur even in other infection.

Please get a trans rectal USG done.

This will show exactly what is happening.

You can meet a urologist.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you