Bleeding during intercourse, pain near ovaries, body tremors. On pills, had taken whooping cough vaccine a week ago. Cause?

Hi, before I begin asking my question that I am wondering about. I have been with the same partner for almost 5 years. I ve also been on the pill (Evlen Ed) for 5 years. I had my period as normal it lasted it s usual 5-6 days. Now 3 days after my period my partner and had sexual intercourse and I found out I was bleeding during intercourse (only a little) but realised I was bleeding before we even had sex. We haven t been with other people we have both been checked for all std s and come back all clear. So I was bleeding and thought okay maybe he hurt me somewhere (this was on Wednesday and later that night I thought I stopped.) I woke up the next morning and I was bleeding heavy like my period I had bad pain and nothing could ease me which is sad but when I do get period pain which is now most of the time 99% Of the time (due to something happening to me a couple of years back) And later that evening I woke I felt sick (so I did eat some food - didn t help though), in alot of pain near my ovaries, shaking and thought I was going to die I could like something was traveling up my body and it was either going to go to my heart or my brain. I rested, fell asleep and woke later that night and I did feel much better although a bit loopy and stilin a lot of pain. I am still bleeding and it is a dark red in colour it hasn t eased yes I am still taking my pill everyday. I did have the Whooping Cough vacine a week ago could that be causing this or could it be something else? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012