Bleeding during intercourse, difficulty in sustaining orgasm. What is the cause?

hello I am 22 and I m trying to figure out why I am bleeding during intercourse.I have a few concerns as to why I may be having this problem,from past situations ( if info is needed) .....I m just a little worried i hope that whatever the problem may be that it doesnt effect me from having children,and of course sustaining a orgasm because that seem to be a problem in it self.I usually dont have one when intercouse is invovled .
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012