Bleeding during exercising. Normal? Taking medicine for thyroid and alopecia

Hi, I m Shravani. I m 21 years old. I bleed every time i exercise. It need not be heavy exercise, even fast walking for an hour makes me bleed.The bleeding goes on for 3-4 days. For ex if I got my periods on 1st of Nov, it would go on for 4-5 days. Normal bleeding, sometimes even less. Around the 13th when i start exercising, i start bleeding by the next 1 or 2 days. I usually stop the walking. I get medium pains the first day. I m very confused. Is this normal? Or should I go meet a doctor? Also, I m taking medication for thyroid and alopecia . My thyroid levels are normal and the dermatologist says his medicines are not related with my issue. Any help would be truly appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer