Bleeding during ejaculation, urination. Infection or bladder problem?

2 days ago I ejaculated blood twice in one day had little soreness in 1 testicle but had that before no blood in urine or pain. went to my gp next day took my urine, put me on cipro, and going for sonogram of testicle monday. today after i urinated once there was couple drops of blood at end but just happened once. im 53. Im expecting bad news. Can this occur from an infection i hope or does the drops have to be from the bladder? which cant be good. Im freaking out
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012