Bleeding due to scissor stabbed in hand. Applied hydrogen peroxide. Gripping strength diminished. How to recover?

hello doctor i stupidly played the game truth or dare i said dare and my friend gave me a scissor blade with a towel wrapped around this is stupid i realized he told be to break it at first i made a slight bent on it and this is my fault i went for a deeper bend and instead the scissor drove through the towel and stabbed my left hand 1/4 inch deep near the curved crease in the palm 2 inches from the wrist 3 mm left side from curved crease and it bled till i applied hydrogen peroxide on it the bleeding stop but my grip strength of my left hand is greatly diminished and feels slightly numb with pressure and fear it may be nerve damage please help i want it to recovered properly and regain diminished grip i believe you may be of help with exact details of the injury
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012