Bleeding did not stop after abortion. Suggested to take Gynae CP and Ampilox. No change. Remedy?

hi doctor, i did a abortion last month Feb 11 2013 but after 15 days the bleeding didnt stop so the doctor suggested me to have GYNAE CP CAPSULE AND AMPILOX CAPSULE still now the bleeding has not stopped what should i it better to have Methergen tablet to stop the bleeding as the doctor told me now the horomone level is 107 instead of 90 what should i do..please reply me as am suffering for the last 50 days..please suggest whether the medicine METHERGEN will help me out and further having NOVALON.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013