Bleeding continuously, heavy and extended period, no pain. What is the cause?

My period should have ended a week ago. I am still bleeding, however,  it is only when I have intercourse with my fiance and afterwards I urinate dark brown blood. I don't feel any pain nor do I have an actual blood flow. My fiance noticed there was blood the last 3 times during intercourse and I am worried. I've read that if a man's penis is large it can hurt me internally as well.  I'm a petite woman standing at 5' even. He is 6' and his penis is 8 inches when erect. Can you please tell me what could cause the continuous bleeding? 
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that you have posted in the wrong section since this is the section of "Men's Health". However, I do believe that it is related to your fiancee's condition. I also believe that having intercourse may be the reason that you are having the problem with bleeding, and not the extended period. This does not necessarily have anything to do with the size of your fiancee's penis. I believe you need to consult a doctor, a qualified psychiatrist or an OBGYN who can help with the condition. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!