Bleeding, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, heightened sense of smell. Negative pregnancy test

Hi, i had a strange period about 3 to 4 weeks ago where i was bleeding for around 5 days, stopped for a couple of days, bled a small amount for a few hours then had what seemed like a normal period again around 4 days later. In the last few days i have been constipated, had diaria, felt nausious and have a heightened sense of smell and some smells can make me feel sick...i did a pregnancy test a few days ago and it was negative..
Asked On : Sat, 10 Aug 2013