Bleeding, blood in vomit after tonsillectomy, no pain since then. Is this normal?

My daughter (10 yrs old) had tonsillectomy/adnoidectomy on Jan 7th. On Jan 13th, during the night, she started bleeding . Vomited blood . Gave her ice water. Went to ER. Bleeding stopped by the time we got there. Saw ENT Nurse Practitioner the following morning, and she said everything looks good. The scabs are about halfway gone now. My daughter had no pain at all yesterday after this all happened. Is she through the worst of it now? Should the bleeding be over?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013