Bleeding, blood clots during pregnancy. Sonography suggests incomplete abortion

hi doctor i had a pregnancy urine test confirmed on 1st jan and i started bleeding on 14th jan and heavy bleeding on 17th nite with blood clots coming out and still bleeding wt do i do...... i had consulted my doctor and has been suggested for blood check up (BETA - HCG )on 18th and got it done and report says blood immunology 1107mIu/mL.....and scan done on 21st today and report impression says sonography features suggestive of most probably incomplete abortion please cirrelate....suggest me the tablet or should i go for a surgery to complete miscarriage........
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013