Bleeding between periods, painful intercourse, bloating, back pain. Ultrasound shows ovarian cyst, thickening of uterus. Cancer?

Hi my name is Nancy I am 23 yrs.... On February this year I started noticing I was bleeding in between my periods n spotting. Some times is heavier that others... It s painful while intercourse... My stomach gets really bloated .. I get stamach n back pains... I m very tired n sleepy most of the time n had an ultrasound n was found a cyst on my ovary n thickening of the uterus .. my Dr says not to worry n that ill have more tests donde.. the truth I m very scare ... Can it be cancer?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012