Bleeding between periods and after sex. Diagnosed with pre-cancer of cervix. Has it become cancer?

I am 23 and having signs of menopause and can t figure out why. 2 children both by c-section with no real problems. bleeding in between periods and after lifting my child, during and after sex, as well as after bowl movements was diagnosed with pre cancer what ever that is of the cervix and I am worried it has become cancer is this possible? I am also having hot flashes cold sweats mood swings and other menopausal symptoms could it just be menopause at my age? I had my tubes tied as well about 6 mos. ago. Have also been tested for std ect...
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013