Bleeding between period, tiredness, hair fall, abnormal FSH level. Had hysteroscopy. Suggest?

Hello there

I am bleeding in between periods, generally 10-12 after my period, feel tired, hair falling out a lot in the past year, sex drive almost on existent have fsh 19 lh 11 and I am 34. I eat well, tall 163 weight 55 kg. my diet has not changed but in the past 10 months I've gained nearly 3kg. Had hysteroscopy and was told I have a thickening of the endometrial lining 8.8 mm. I am trying for a baby but I am very frustrated with the symptoms of hormonal imbalance.

What should I get my doc to prescribe?

Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013