Bleeding behind the wisdom teeth followed by formation of hard lump on the gums, no pain. Should I take it out?

I was brushing my teeth (I have braces by the way) yesterday and I noticed that behind one of my wisdom teeth (still growing) that it was bleeding but I thought it was nothing big. The next day (today) I brushed that area and there was no bleeding. I still went to the mirror to check that area and now I see some small rock like thing in my gum next to the wisdom tooth . There isnt any pain or anything and I think use a little bit of force I may be able to pull it out....I am positive that it is not food. Should I be worried about this? Should I take it out?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012