Bleeding before ovulation, abdominal pain, headaches, low iron. Negative pregnancy test. Causes?

hi i have suddenly begun to experience bleeding just before ovulation , it is heavey, clotted and painful. I also have pain in lower abdomin a lot and lower back. I have also had difficulty eating for the last two or so months i feel like the food is stuck or that i am going to be sick when i swollow it. I have also had quite bad headaches for the past three weeks on and off and felt very tired. I do have slightly low iron levels but have been taking iron and i know i m not pregnant. I havent changed my diet or exercise regime and am about 3 stone overweight .
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM
Do ultrasound of your pelvic resion.
Do blood test.
Take fovit tables once a day.
Take painkiler for headaches