Bleeding, back pain, cramps, sudden gush of red blood. On mirena coil. Treatment?

I am 32 have a 6 year old and a 1 year old. I had the mirena coil put in December 2011 the last 3 months i have been experincing intermittent bleeding with back ache and period like cramps . I had the coil previously before i became pregnant with my second child and had a regular light period every month. I had a regular period every month up till last 3 months and these problems have started. Today I experienced a gush of bright red blood with back ache and period cramps. Please help?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  189 Awaiting Answer