Bleeding, back pain after positive pregnancy test. Worried about tubal pregnancy

Hi, i had my last period in feb 26. did home pregnancy test and it showed positive(slightly thin line) next day went to hospital and confirmed it as +ve. from the very next day i had spotting with no pain . Doc asked me to come after 15 days for checkup. on 14th day i had continuous spotting . so went to the doc and she was not able to see any sign of pregnancy and send me for an ultra sound and even in that they where not able to see anything.
For the past 3 days i am heavy bleeding and severe pain including back pain. i had my blood test done 4 days before and it was showing as 253 count of HCG. after 2days(ie yesterday) i had my blood test and it rose to 400. Doc suggest a chance of tubal pregnancy as they didnt find anything in my uterus during scan. I am really tensed as i still bleed and have severe pain.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013