Bleeding at the mid of cycle, cramping, bloating, breast tenderness, tiredness post unprotected sex. Pregnancy?

Hi I was wandering I was pregnant because I had unprotected sex a little over a week from my last period and a week later I started my period again but it wasn t normal, it was dark brown at first (kind of heavy) and it lasted for 2 days and on the 3 day it seemed to have stop but later on that night when I went to go take a shower I had a couple of spots today I have had cramping and it is like pinkish orange! I have had bloating but assumed it to be my period but then my breasts became tender and I have just felt so tired lately. Also this is a week early for my period to start and that s not normal for me! Could I be pregnant?!?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012