Bleeding anus, itching. What is wrong?

Hello, It s very helpful to be speaking to a female doctor as I am too embarrassed and awkward to go see someone but I m getting desperate for answers!! My anus bleeds , sometimes out of no where. It s not just the bleeding though, it also itches really bad. Just recently tonight I went to the washroom and the bleeding was worse than it ever has been! This has been going on for quite some time now and I would truly love some answers as I am getting rather concerned :/ I kind of checked it out somewhat and it seems to me like there s almost another hole, or just.. something down there I m not sure... HELP! I know this sounds ridiculous probably but it s really not a joke :/
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
hello.. i'm dr. charles and i can help you... based on your brief history... there are two things which we should consider... 1) fistula in ano 2) fissure in ano.. since you mentioned about an another hole... the most probable answer to your question would be a fistula in ano... the treatment of choice would be a fistulotomy... which can be done by a general surgeon... so even if you feel embarassed... so gotta build up the strength and mind to see a surgeon and get it operated ... hope i have been of some help.. thank you