Bleeding and vomiting after using Mifeprin and Misoprostol. What is wrong?

Need help urgently, I used abortion pills Mifeprin & Misoprostol orally on 10th day of pregnancy. And after hours i had a strong bleeding and also vomiting . Now its almost three weeks and still vomiting and there is some discharges (not bleeding) coming. Im really afraid something has gone wrong. Today i made a blood test and it showed +ve. Still am pregnant!!! according to my country law im not in a position to go for a doctor unless there is no choice. Please help ....
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012