Bleeding and mucus from rectum, abdominal pain, bloating, feeling full, constipation, frequent urination. Help

hello im 19 female. i have had in the past 2 years bleeding and mucus from the rectum , abdominal pain , bloating full feeling and constipation. i have now become more frequently urinating an it smells bad, constant bloated feeling with small weight gain and my periods are starting to become abnormal, they are becoming further apart. i am worried that my doctor has not fully looked into it because of my age. can you please help.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012