Bleeding and itchy discharge due to inserting tablets

Hi three days ago i bought canesten inserting tablets these were three tablets and on the fourth day in the afternoon when i went to the washroom i saw little bit of bleeding on the tissue while wiping off with discharge .. the ichy kind of discharge is gone but i am danm scared for this bleeding things its very little but still it made my world upside down please help me ...and what i think possible the third day i read in the leaflet it was written that to insert deep and thats what i did with the applicator but i guess i gone to deep that it caused bleeding anyway thats again my assuption coulkd be wrong but me
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Hi, please don't be scared if it is a slight & one time only bleeding. See, your vagina must have been inflammed because of that dirty infection, and therefore even a slightest scratch may cause it to bleed. Canesten is a good drug which is very commonly used. So, complete your treatment without any fear. Best time to insert the tablet is the bed time. Just make sure you are having regular pap smears, which every sexually active women should be...Take care