Bleeding and hard flappy skin hanging from anus, kindly suggest

Freechat please im desperate. Hi im 18 I got diagnosed with ulcerative colitus 2 years ago. I have recently came in contact with someone who had worms and now I have had them for over a month and embarrassed to go doctor as I live with my partner and I dont want to tell him although I have asked if he has had worms and he says no he dont. he is more open with these things. anyway i have lots of anal bleeding and now on my rectum I have like this hard bit of skin thats hanging down whats the cause and should i go doctor. also my partner had genital warts at some point is there a chance this skin flap thing is a wart :( ??
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011