Bleeding and burning sensation inside the vagina after sex. Causes ?

Hello, I have a question to ask. I had sex with my boyfriend the day before yesterday (17 December), which, in turn, was 3-4 days before my due period this month. We had protected sex, during which we noticed some strange pinkish flakes on the condom (like skin). I had light bleeding and burning sensation inside the vagina afterwards and yesterday I was bleeding quite a bit. Today I m still bleeding but it is a little less. The blood is bright, unlike the reddish-brown menstrual blood. My last periods were 20th November, 21th October, 14 September. I have irregular cycles. What is the cause? Is there any problem and how can I stop the bleeding? Could the flakes be my torn uterine lining for this menstruation cycle?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012