Bleeding after urination, painful. Clots in nose, ear wax build up. Had unprotected sex

hi, the past 2 days I have had traces of blood come out of my penis usually after the urine has is usually not painful until the end of urination and tends to be when some blood may show. I have also passed some small blood clots. It seems to have eased of a little and there is not as much blood anymore but I am very worried.. also in the past week I have had some abnormal clotting in my nose and it blocks up with traces of blood and i have to clear it every morning... Also for some reason my ears have displayed an abnormal wax build up and when i clear them they become fairly watery and i have to keep cleaning them... the wax also smells particularly bad... It feels like i have had some sort of allergic reaction , but the blood in my urine is very worrying to me.. I had unprotected sex approximately 3 to 4 weeks ago where the condom fell off ,,, also I had a particularly heavy weekend of drinking alcohol approximately 7 to 8 days ago ,, but i have never experienced this before.... please help.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012