Bleeding after unprotected sex. Had an encounter earlier with tampon in vagina during. What could be the cause of bleeding?

i had unprotected sex one night while on my period. i actually forgot to take out the tampon but i did remove it from inside me the next morning when i realized it. i had unprotected sex again like 4 days ago and for 3 days now i have been having brownish reddish milky discharge . yesterday i bleed like i was on my period but never filled up a tampon and it was red blood , but today very lite and only when i wipe is there any brownish reddish discharge. im scared that the tampon either punctured something or it infected me, or implantation ....im soo confused and need to know. thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Thanks for your query,
You had prolonged period so need not to worry,.
Your Tampon already removed so not to worry for it.
Thanks.