Bleeding after tonsils removal stopped after cauterization, have normal food. Is it advisable to smoke now?

i had my tonsils removed on may 7th but 2 weeks later it started to bled they had to cauterize it and then a couple days later it bled again so they had to put me under and cauterize it deeper, its been a week now since they cauterized it the left side is completely healed and the right side where they had to cauterize it is almost 100 % healed as well im eating normal foods now i was wondering when i am able to smoke again ??
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012