Bleeding after the use of logynon. Diagnosed with adenomyosis. Need to change the pills?

Hi this is the first month I've been on Logynon ed. aftr 3 weeks, I strted bleeding n now it's been 2 weeks and I'm bleeding very heavy and bright red. I was diagnosed with Adenymosis n have had the Hysterosocopy- everything was fine. Should I ask the consultant to change my pills? Aldi does the bright blood mean its not a period n I'm just losing blood unnecessarily?
Looking frwrd to ur reply
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
The bright red heavy bleeding that you are having is suggestive of an excessive bleeding that needs to be controlled with the help of other medicines. You need to consult your gynecologist soon.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal